Opening our doors in 2001, The Century Club encompasses the perfect place to work, rest and play in the heart of Soho, London. Discreetly hidden behind our modest front door on Shaftesbury Avenue, and aptly named ‘Century’ after our one hundred steps, you will find four floors of exclusive member…
The Book of Mormon continues to delight and shock audiences at the Prince of Wales Theatre. The winner of nine 2011 Tony Awards, and with sensational reviews and sell out shows, The Book of Mormon tickets are some of the hottest in the West End.
The Book of Mormon, is written by the creators of South Park Trey Parker and Matt Stone and the co-creator of Avenue Q, Robert Lopez. The Book of Mormon follows the story of two young Mormon missionaries working to spread the word of the Latter Day Saints to the locals in a small town in Uganda.
To set you up for the evening ahead, head to Bunga Bunga in Covent Garden, where you’ll enjoy a delicious pre-theatre dinner of wood-fired pizza alongside a glass of prosecco or a mocktail. Drink, dine and be merry!
The Book of Mormon with Pizza and Prosecco at Bunga Tini
includes a stone baked pizza and welcome glass of prosecco per person and a top price ticket to see the show
|17:00 - 22:00||£125.00|
61-63, Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 6LQ
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.