Old Compton Brasserie is a brand new Cafe, Bar and Brasserie Restaurant bringing together the beloved characteristics of Soho. A relaxed yet creative space where guests are treated to a seasonal menu including modern twists on all the well known favourites from Ham Egg & Chips to Egg's Benedict.Combined…
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative rhythms of Africa, Disney's multi award-winning musical will redefine your expectations of theatre.
Brilliantly reimagined by acclaimed director Julie Taymor, Disney's beloved film has been transformed into a spectacular theatrical experience that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to his destined role as King of the Pridelands.
As part of your experience you will enjoy a two course meal with a welcome drink on arrival at Old Compton Brasserie, Soho's newest restaurant located in the heart of Soho. Poiosed as the neighbourhood's newest artistic outpost, guests will enjoy the contemporary British food in a relaxed and creative setting.
The inspiring space recaptures the identity of ;forgotten soho' with bespoke artwork from local street artists, pop paintings of iconic names synonymous with age area such as Twiggy and Kate Moss and urban pieces that celebrate the area's iconic history.
The Lion King with Dinner at Old Compton Brasserie
includes a 2 course pre show dinner at Old Compton Brasserie with a welcome drink per person and a top price ticket to see the show
|17:00 - 22:00||£125.00|
34-36 Old Compton Street, W1D 4TR
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.